Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Nebraska? Are you interested in teaching English in South Bend, Nebraska? Check out our opportunities in South Bend, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
South Bend, Nebraska TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 5 was about managing the class room. First we learned about visual cues when teaching like eye contact, gestures and such. Then we went into the different types of student grouping/pairing and the pros and cons of each type. Another focus was classroom arrangement and the teacher's position while teaching based on the activity or subject. Unit 5 also went over discipline in the classroom; When and how to properly carry out discipline. Finally Teacher talk time vs Student talk time and the purpose and execution of both practices.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos