Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Fort Benton, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Fort Benton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Fort Benton, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Productive skills: speaking and writing. While speaking and writing are substantially different in many ways, they both are used for the same purpose – to communicate. When two or more people are communicating with each other, we can be sure that they are doing so for one of the following reasons: > They have some communicative purpose > They want to say something > They want to listen to something > They are interested in what is being said Factors for communicative activities > What is the difference between accuracy and fluency activities? > Which is more important? > Speaking activities in the classroom > Encouraging students to speak > Techniques to encourage interaction > A typical free/creative speaking activity lesson > Guidelines for a free / creative speaking activity Factors for writing skills: > Handwriting > Spelling > Layout and punctuation > Creative writing Games in the classroom- A game is an activity with rules, a goal and an element of fun. Many conventional, and unconventional, games can be adapted to language teaching. Examples: Hangman, Crosswords, Pictionary, Twister, Twenty questions etc
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos