Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Eureka, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Eureka, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Eureka, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Teachers should inspire confidence in learners in order for a class to be able to learn effectively. Teachers should be able to organise and manage a class as well as being friendly, relaxed and maintaining discipline. teachers and learners should respect each other. The following is a list of attributes and factors that should be considered for managing a class. >Eye contact, gesture and the voice >Grouping students >Classroom arrangement >Writing on the board >Giving individual attention >Teacher talking time and Student talking time >Giving instructions >Establishing rapport >Maintaining Discipline All these factors play an important role in the managing of classes and ultimately in the success of a classroom.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos