Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Dodson, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Dodson, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Dodson, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit taught us about pronunciation and phonology.Teaching pronunciation is considered an integral part of a course by effective teachers. Classes can be brought to life with skilled pronunciation teaching because of the way it can reflect feelings and personal reactions to different situations. With the phonology of English, this unit taught us stress, rhythm, and intonation. From this unit I learned I need more practice with the phonemic symbols. However, I did enjoy trying to interpret words with the symbols.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 23 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos