Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Clyde Park, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Clyde Park, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Clyde Park, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The relationship between the teacher and the learner/student is very important for the lessons in English to be successful. There are many factors that need to be taken into account and applied by the teacher depending on who he or she will be teaching. Patience from the teacher and good communication is necessary for the learner to grasp the language and grow in their skills. Age and language level need to be taken into consideration when preparing lessons as different age groups respond and or are receptive in different ways. Learners should be willing to ask questions to gain a greater understanding and eliminate any confusion. Distinction in different levels of ability have to be made so to grow and teach from where they are and ultimately resulting in accuracy and fluency in the English language. Good teachers produce good results, hence good learners.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 21 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos