Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Brockton, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Brockton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Brockton, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The following are the “Parts of Speech” and its examples: 1. Noun- Identifies a person, place or thing. 1. mother 2. Philippines 2. Verb- Identifies from action or sate. 1. Run 2. Swim 3. Adjective- Describes a noun 1. Beautiful 2. Sweet 4. Adverb- Describes verb, adjective, or adverb. 1. gracefully 2. badly 5. Preposition- Links a noun to another word. 1. at 2. in/on 6. Pronoun- Replace a noun. 1. he 2. she 7. Infinitive- This refers to the action as a whole and is formed by preceding the base form with to. 1. to dance 2. to call 8. Gerund- the –ing form of a verb used as a noun. 1. dancing 2. climbing 9. Article Definite- it refers to, or introduces, a particular, specific noun. Indefinite- introduces a noun phrase and implies that the thing referred to is non-specific. 1. the 2. a/an 10. Conjunction- Joins clauses, sentences or words. 1. and 2. but Learning parts of speech is the crucial part in studying English for they are the basic components in constructing phrases and sentences. It requires understanding, remembering, and constructing to deepen the thoughts, ideas and widen the vocabularies you might have had to be able to improved and enhance the ability in speaking English accurately and fluently.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos