Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Alberton, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Alberton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Alberton, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit covered the basic parts of speech. I think that it would be a while before one would attempt to convey these ideas to a language learner. Many people do not concern themselves with which parts of speech they are using even when speaking in their native language. For a language teacher, a primer or refresher on the parts is helpful, however. Knowing that a transitive verb would most likely be followed by an object would be useful to know. One may not explain this to one's students, but to understand this how this type of verb works can greatly enhance the way a teacher might communicate the meaning of certain verbs and help add to a student's vocabulary by changing the object. For example, "She eats breakfast. She eats lunch. She eats dinner. She eats eggs, etc."
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos