Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Missouri? Are you interested in teaching English in Edgerton, Missouri? Check out our opportunities in Edgerton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Edgerton, Missouri TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 11: Teaching receptive skills gives a comprehensive guide for reading and listening skills. Reasons for reading and listening are purpose and entertainment. Specialist skills include predictive, specific information (scanning), general idea (skimming), detailed information and deduction from context. The key to successful receptive skill lessons are: engaging students with interest topics then building interest, pre-teaching complex vocabulary or structures, vary the material, use the material to practise skills, use realistic comprehension exercises and lastly use activate phases that come from the text used. I find this course very informative and interesting.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 05 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos