Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Missouri? Are you interested in teaching English in East Prairie, Missouri? Check out our opportunities in East Prairie, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
East Prairie, Missouri TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This chapter provided useful information aside from the grammar-centered lessons. The very space in which the instruction will be rendered must be modified to appropriately fit the students and the lesson. Instructors must monitor what they say, how they say it, and the accompanying gestures. I found it interesting that key factors such as when to sit and when to stand can affect the dominance of the instructor. Furthermore, balancing TTT and STT can greatly benefit students. Addressing disciplinary actions in a professional manner is also crucial to the success of an instructor.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos