Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Missouri? Are you interested in teaching English in Concordia, Missouri? Check out our opportunities in Concordia, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Concordia, Missouri TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit nine breaks the ice on preparing a general outline for a lesson plan. Lesson plans are designed to maintain focus on the topic of interest, yet a lesson plans is not a set mission that must be completed in the exact manner as anticipated. Therefore, flexibility is required depending on the circumstances. I enjoy structure, so seeing the lesson plan structure makes me feel happy. I taught a book study a year ago and found it to be very beneficial for me to have a general outline for me to stay focused to reach the end goal. Although doing a book study and teaching English as a foreign language are quite different, I learned quite a bit about being flexible with what I have prepared for the group.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos