Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Minnesota? Are you interested in teaching English in Waite Park, Minnesota? Check out our opportunities in Waite Park, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Waite Park, Minnesota TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The clarity of unit one adds a good fundamental basis regarding sudents of youth vs adults. Some of the mentioned topics regarding adults vs young learners maybe obvious in hidsight but upon completing the unit really adds more value to the context in terms of the people who we could possibly be teaching. The section stipulating the roles of teachers and what makes a great teacher is a good fundamental aspect that not only reinforces what we have to strive to become but also reminds us of our schooling days of what not to end up like. Im quite sure we have all experienced some of the opposites , example being a teacher who talks 90% of the lesson with no student involvement hence making the lesson quite boring for the majority of the class which in return affects the amount of knowledge students grasp in the lesson. I do feel a small section needs to be added under the topic of an ideal student. We have identified an ideal student per say , but the reality is not all students will carry those characteristics. If not, then how does a teacher (stating briefly) encourage those traits and make them prevalent in student(s). i.e fun lessons with games , songs, rewards as motivation?
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos