Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Minnesota? Are you interested in teaching English in Minneota, Minnesota? Check out our opportunities in Minneota, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Minneota, Minnesota TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
From this unit i have learnt the meaning of Phonology as the study of how sounds are organized and used in natural languages. I have come to know that Stress is the way that a word is pronunced with greater force than other words in the same sentence. Intonation is the rise and fall of the voice in speaking. Its technique includes; nonsense words, by gesture, the board, huming or singing. Also teaching techniques for the prounciation of individual sounds can be said to be; peer dictation, your mouth, visuals, tonque twisters.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos