Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Minnesota? Are you interested in teaching English in Annandale, Minnesota? Check out our opportunities in Annandale, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Annandale, Minnesota TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit describes intonation, stress, the pronunciation of individual sounds and the methods for teaching them. It also describes the aspects of articulation and the phonemic alphabet. From this unit I feel I have gained a good understanding of intonation, stress and the methods for teaching them. I also feel I understand sound joining and linked speech and the techniques for teaching pronunciation of individual sounds, being a native English speaker helped me to grasp these concepts with relative ease. I feel I have gained a basic knowledge of the phonemic symbols and articulation but would have to spend a great deal more time studying them to feel confident in their use in the classroom.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 29 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos