Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Michigan? Are you interested in teaching English in Anchorville, Michigan? Check out our opportunities in Anchorville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Anchorville, Michigan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 17 focused on equipment and teaching aids in the classroom. Having the right equipment and teaching aids while teaching can really benefit your students and keep them interested and engaged in the lesson. Teaching aids help students learn, makes it easier for students to take notes, prompts them to speak and allows students to be less dependent on a textbook. Some examples of helpful teaching aids are white boards, overhead projectors, visual aids, worksheets, videos and DVDS, CD players, dictionaries and computers. After reading this chapter, I learned that it is important to use a variety of teaching aids with students not only to keep them interested in the lesson but also because it makes teaching more effective. It is also critical when using aids such as video cameras, cassette recorders and interactive whiteboards to make sure that all of the equipment works and you are familiar with how to use it. This lesson ended with a list of numerous online resources (ESL sites, learning games and activities and dictionaries) that I can check out and use while teaching.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos