Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Michigan? Are you interested in teaching English in Afton, Michigan? Check out our opportunities in Afton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Afton, Michigan TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this Unit it was shown that there are 4 present tenses in English language. They are: present simple tense, present continious tense, present perfect tense and present perfect continious tense. The simple tenses are most used tenses in our dailiy life. We use present simple for a habits and daily routine. For example: The sun sets in the west or I clean my teeth every day. Present tenses are the first tenses that need to be tought.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 08 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos