Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in West Gardiner, Maine? Check out our opportunities in West Gardiner, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
West Gardiner, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this lesson, I was really able to appreciate what all of my foreign language teachers and professors did to help me learn other languages. While reading through this, I was able to make personal connections to almost each of the methodologies, except for "the silent way," and I was able to look back at understand why my teachers did these activities. At the time of learning a new language and going through these activities, I admit I did find some of them to be stupid =, annoying, or just embarrassing. But after reading through the benefits of each of these methodologies, I have such a great appreciation for what my teachers did. Again, as with my training as a PCV, we were taught kind of how to teach, but not necessarily the benefits of what they taught us. ESA is essentially what Peace Corps taught us to do, but I did not know that there were different "examples," such as Straight Arrow, Boomerang, and Patchwork. Thinking back to my time as a PCV, I noticed that I used the Boomerang technique more than anything. The correction and feedback portion of this unit was extremely helpful. Peace Corps did not give us any training on how to go about correction, as it can be a sensitive and tricky subject.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos