Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Troy, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Troy, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Troy, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 12 discussed teaching of productive skills, i.e., speaking and writing, explaining how important these skills are for communication. The list of factors presented in the introduction (Page 1) is extremely valuable as it reminds us that “teachers must create the need and desire in students to communicate”. From my own bitter experience as an ESL student, it has become a strong belief that students should not have to be pressured to speak just for the sake of talking in English. We should never forget that English is a way to communicate and therefore teachers must strive to create a safe, comfortable environment, thereby encouraging students to make genuine human interaction and communication in classroom.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos