Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Norway, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Norway, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Norway, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit we discuss classroom management, organizing the class, individual students and what takes place in the classroom. First, the use of the eyes, voice and gestures are useful tools for managing your class. Different grouping students for class room activity, whole class grouping, individuals, pair work or small group work, each way of groupings positive and negative aspects where discussed. We learnt important questions to ask yourself before arranging a class, the importance on name use, and the pros and cons of different ‘Desk Layouts’ in the classroom. We talked about classroom management issues like; writing on the board, giving individual attention, the use of TTT, giving instructions, Rapport building and maintaining and classroom discipline.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos