Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in New Portland, Maine? Check out our opportunities in New Portland, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
New Portland, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit covered different class settings and types of classes based on the number of learners, their nationalities, age group, language level, and finally their purpose for learning English. For each, there was a brief discussion of the advantages and disadvantages, specific teaching techniques that can be applied, and possible problems that can be encountered and how to address them. In particular, there was focus on how to teach beginners, children, individual lessons, business English, and monolingual versus multilingual classes. Since I have mostly taught individual business English lessons, it was very insightful to see the precautions that should be taken when teaching children, for example taking into account possible problems outside of the classroom and class dynamics in general.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos