Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Monmouth, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Monmouth, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Monmouth, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit we discussed the most neglected part of ELS teaching, foreign teacher often lack the knowledge and training to successfully teach pronunciation and phonology. Most pronunciation concentrates on individual sounds and although the most obvious not necessarily the most important. Pronunciation needs to be an integral part of ESL teachings to be an effective teacher. Not only is pronunciation a difficult aspect for ESL teacher also for student this can be very challenging. Individual sounds and sounds in connected speech can be very difficult, also the stress of word and utterances. In the English language when someone is engaged in communication, the listener needs some of instinctive perception to fully understand what is being said. On top of this for good communication we also require an analytical perception. Therefore as teachers we need to make student aware of the importance of accuracy and clarity of stress, pronunciation and intonation. This unit elaborated what the most important factors are in teaching pronunciation and phonology, the most important concepts are intonation, stress, articulation and the international phonemic Alphabet and gave some helpful teaching ideas.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos