Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Mattawamkeag, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Mattawamkeag, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Mattawamkeag, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In unit 9 we learn about Lesson planning. Although some find lesson planning teacher centered and rigid, for a beginning ESL teacher it might give you clear direction and aid while you gain experience. Not only is keeping record of what you have done vital for later review, it will also remind what the learning objectives are how to go about them. Some basic principles for making a lesson plan are; keep it simple, try not to script, create logically sequenced structure and maintain it, check for balanced skills, and keep it flexible and open for adoption. We learned what a lesson plan should include, the importance of organization preparation for a smooth lesson, planning a sequence of lessons and monitoring during the lesson. Finally we looked at the process for study stage activities and feedback.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos