Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Louisiana? Are you interested in teaching English in Swartz, Louisiana? Check out our opportunities in Swartz, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Swartz, Louisiana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit is about the pronunciation of words as it is a significant part of learning a language. It deals with phonology and phonetics of the English language specifically. generally, phonology is the science of physical properties of sounds where phonetic is the study and classification of speech sounds. Stress and intonation are two major issues that are studied in phonology. On the other hand, place of articulation and the manner of articulation are described in phonetic. It is essential to pronounce words by studying these aspects of language to convey the right meaning.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 09 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos