Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Kentucky? Are you interested in teaching English in Watterson Park, Kentucky? Check out our opportunities in Watterson Park, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Watterson Park, Kentucky TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit eighteen first studies the modal verbs and modal auxiliary verbs in English. Following on with the difference between the active and the passive voice, this unit then covers the three categories of relative clauses and finally finishing by studying the three types of phrasal verbs. I thoroughly enjoyed this unit because it outlined further building blocks of the English language, particularly the active and passive and modal auxiliary verbs - these being key to ESL learners.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos