Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Kentucky? Are you interested in teaching English in Creekside, Kentucky? Check out our opportunities in Creekside, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Creekside, Kentucky TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focuses on four grammar points. The first point is modal auxiliary verbs, such as can, could, may, might, shall, should, will, and so on. They can be used to express obligation, possibility, permission, ability, and advice. The second point is passive voice, including its form and usage. The third point is relative clauses, including independent clause, dependent clause, and relative clause. The last point is phrasal verbs, including intransitive, transitive separable, and transitive inseparable phrasal verbs. The usage of modal auxiliary verbs are so many, and a lot of the differences are subtle. For example, may, might, could, can, and should, all of them can express possiblility. It's better to put them in a context and to feel how they express differently.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos