Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Iowa? Are you interested in teaching English in Algona, Iowa? Check out our opportunities in Algona, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Algona, Iowa TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit covered the theories, methods and techniques in teaching English. The preferred method covered in detail is the ESA method, which comprises of different stages or phases in a lesson. E - engage or getting started, S is the study or doing phase and A -Activate is the stage which sets the scene for further practice and competency of what has been learnt in the lesson. Most lessons will cover more that one E/S/A phase as long as we start with an E and end with an A.Mistakes and errors are not the same and need to be handled differently.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 11 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos