Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Illinois? Are you interested in teaching English in Aurora, Illinois? Check out our opportunities in Aurora, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Aurora, Illinois TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
It is important for teachers to be able to effectively plan their lessons so that their class is structured and effective. Lesson planning is not about creating a rigid type of ‘script’ that a teacher will just mindlessly follow but is about writing a plan which focusses on creating learning objectives for the students and then achieving these objectives through the course of the lesson. A well planned lesson will ensure that students are able to meet the learning objectives set by the teacher over the course of the lesson through the different activities planned for the students in the various phases of the lesson.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos