Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Illinois? Are you interested in teaching English in Amboy, Illinois? Check out our opportunities in Amboy, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Amboy, Illinois TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
I had never seen or heard of the phonetic language before, but learning the different phonetic signs and meanings was very helpful. I can see how they, when coupled with the places of articulation, can help a teacher really begin to make a student's pronunciation more accurate. The lesson makes a good point, a lot of teaching fails to recognize the importance of focusing on proper pronunciation, but proper pronunciation is a clear sign of a native or a non-native speaker! I was also very intrigued by the study of intonation! Often we forget that the way that a sentence is said, and where the inflection lies, can change a lot about the meaning of the sentence! One cannot pick that up simply through textbook study.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos