Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Hawaii? Are you interested in teaching English in Kaaawa, Hawaii? Check out our opportunities in Kaaawa, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Kaaawa, Hawaii TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
From the Unit 16 "Conditionals and reported speech" I've learned about five main conditionals: zero conditional, first conditional, second conditional, third conditional and mixed conditionals, their forms and usages. I did not know about these types of conditionals before, so I think it is necessary to learn it from the very beginning. It is easy to make mistakes and errors because this topic is hard for students. I found these teaching ideas interesting and useful. Reported speech and direct speech is an interesting topic, for me, as for foreigner, it was helpful to review, and I refreshed my knowledge. Teaching ideas for the reported speech should be inspiring for the students.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos