Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Florida? Are you interested in teaching English in ClearwaterCounty seat, Florida? Check out our opportunities in ClearwaterCounty seat, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
ClearwaterCounty seat, Florida TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This Unit shows two different types of the same lesson. First lesson is an example of ineffective using of teaching techniques. In this lesson students feel very confused. Students can’t understand the lesson point because they didn’t get the clear explanation. Teacher’s actions during this lesson look not professional. It seems that the teacher doesn’t know how to start, what to do, how to move. Teacher doesn’t pay enough attention on his students. He hurries up to finish the lesson. If students have some mistakes, the teacher’s reaction is more negative than positive. Second lesson is an example of effective using of teaching techniques. During the second lesson students participate effectively too, because they feel more comfortable and confident. In this lesson the teacher tries to engage all students in lesson activities. Students are more interested in the topic of the lesson in comparison with the first lesson. Second lesson looks more well-prepared. Teacher follows the lesson structure and engage all his students. He tries to use their own experience for understanding of the topic. Teacher’s instructions are clear and students are able to understand what happens on the lesson.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 23 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos