Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Delaware? Are you interested in teaching English in Albertson Park, Delaware? Check out our opportunities in Albertson Park, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Albertson Park, Delaware TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
I believe that this section was extremely informative on building the proper, and effective, lesson plans. The "Engage, Study, Activate" makes the students feel at ease when learning, and having fun while doing so, instead of being bombarded with new material right away. That is how learning a new language should be; using outside references, games and music to incorporate the new material. That way the student can see how the lesson's learning points are applied to real life situations and give depth. After reviewing each method of teaching, I think that each has their own place and benefit, but as mentioned, the key is to create a mix of a little of each. That way receiving the most each has to offer. Of course, the "Engage, Study, Activate" is the most effective and organized.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos