Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Colorado? Are you interested in teaching English in Pueblo, Colorado? Check out our opportunities in Pueblo, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Pueblo, Colorado TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 1 gives a good basic understanding of the roles of the teacher and how important it is to use them properly during a lesson. At the same time, not only the teacher but the learners need to possess certain characteristics of "good" learners. I think that a desire to learn is among the most valuable because when a student has no idea why he needs to study - teachers efforts will be useless. Undoubtedly age, nervousness, language and life experience matter as well. Unit 1 also provides a general characteristic and distinctions between different levels of ability in the English language. In conclusion, the relationship between the learners and the teacher is a key to successful and enjoyable learning.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos