Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Arkansas? Are you interested in teaching English in Pindall, Arkansas? Check out our opportunities in Pindall, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Pindall, Arkansas TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit I have learned about receptive skills - listening and reading, as well as productive skills - speaking and writing. I have learned that all skills are equally important. I have learned about the various reasons for listening and reading. For example, we may be listening or reading for a specific purpose or for pleasure. An example of this would be reading an epic fantasy novel for pleasure vs. reading directions on a map to reach your destination. Sometimes these motives are combined. It is a good idea to teach topics that encourage receptive skills through an understanding of what topics may interest the students.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos