Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Arkansas? Are you interested in teaching English in Bentonville, Arkansas? Check out our opportunities in Bentonville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Bentonville, Arkansas TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this Unit 18 I learnt about modal auxiliary verbs, passive voice, phrasal verbs and relative clauses. Modal auxiliary verbs are used before other verbs to add meaning to the main verb. These verbs can be used to express a number of different ideas. Modal auxiliary verbs can be used to express differing degrees of formality. When it comes to teaching auxiliary verbs, as a teacher, you can do role-play, rules and signs as methods to effectively teach.There are basically two voices in the English language namely passive and active.A clause is a group of words contacting a subject and a verb there are three categories of clauses, namely independent and relative. Conclusively this topic also discussed the concept of phrasal verbs can also be called multi-word verbs and consist of a verb plus one or two particles.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 05 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos