Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Arizona? Are you interested in teaching English in Beaver Dam, Arizona? Check out our opportunities in Beaver Dam, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Beaver Dam, Arizona TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 15 Evaluating Students. In this unit i understand the different types of tests, assessments, and evaluation. Each level and different needs and focus of study differs in the level of tests and assessments. Like in the tests there are placement tests designed for teachers to know where to place new students. Progress tests are designed to gauge the students' progress in writing, reading, listening and speaking. Diagnostic tests are like placements tests but just to diagnose the level of students and practice tests in preparation for the external exams. And so the difference of the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, and the difference between the Campbridge Assessments from the Trinity College London. These sets of tests and assessments for me a going to be an ESL teacher is an additional and essential to know.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 12 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos