Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Arizona? Are you interested in teaching English in Aguila, Arizona? Check out our opportunities in Aguila, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Aguila, Arizona TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit taught me grammar and the different parts of speech. I already have knowledge on this subject, but it was great to have a refresher of the different types of each part of speech, and the rules associated with them. For example, the difference between transitive and intransitive verbs - or when a verb is used as a noun in the case of gerunds. I also felt that I learned about parts of speech that I never really think about when reading or writing, such as conjunctions and prepositions. I also learned about irregular verbs and their difference forms in present simple, past participle and present participle. Although I naturally know these forms from being a native english speaker, I felt that it was helpful to see them in this way.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos