Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alaska? Are you interested in teaching English in Funny River, Alaska? Check out our opportunities in Funny River, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Funny River, Alaska TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In unit 2 I have learned learning and developmental theories like the maturation theory. According to this theory there is a natural sequence of events that will take place, regardless of any other stimuli while the envirolmental theory claims that our behavior is a reaction to our surroundings. The constructivism theory is considered to be a combination of these two. The teacher have different roles in the classroom which it is good to be aware of. It is important to adopt an approach that fits the group of students according to their age. The young learners at the age of five will need a different approach than the young learners at the age of thirteen.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 24 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos