Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alabama? Are you interested in teaching English in Allen, Alabama? Check out our opportunities in Allen, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Allen, Alabama TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The unit talks about the Conditional and Reported Speech Grammar. The five Conditional of zero, 1st,2nd , 3rd and mixed have the words If / when as the conditional and depending upon the tense it can be one of the 5 conditionals. Direct speech which is changed when it is being reported from one person to another usually about a different person or persons . The reported speech can change the verb , can introduce the words ;that,If/whether . The tense sometimes changes in the reported structure but not always eg past perfect remains past perfect , however other change form eg perfect simple becomes past simple.The final concept explained is about time shifting where today can become that day or yesterday can become the day before. Once again I have been forced to comprehend what I do naturally.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos