Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Western Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Dysselsdorp, Western Cape? Check out our opportunities in Dysselsdorp, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Dysselsdorp, Western Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit has summarized the qualities of a good teacher and his or her roles. Some of the most important roles are as model, organizer, assessor, observer and facilitator. This unit includes what makes a good learner and the differences between adult and young learners. These latter have less life experience and may cause more behavior problems than adult learners. Finally, this unit mentions the levels of language as beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 24 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos