Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Mpumalanga? Are you interested in teaching English in Lydenburg, Mpumalanga? Check out our opportunities in Lydenburg, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Lydenburg, Mpumalanga TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit explains the conditional form. Zero conditional is for "if" + fact. "If you boil water, you get steam" is an example of a zero conditional (which I didn't know existed until I read this chapter). The first conditional is used with "if+might/should" to discuss something real that could possibly happen. The second conditional is used to describe a present or future situation that is highly unlikely (such as winning the lottery). The third conditional is for a hypothetical past action with a hypothetical past action. If the hypothetical past consequence changes to a present consequence, then this becomes the mixed conditional.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos