Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Dannhauser, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Dannhauser, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Dannhauser, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Teaching pronunciation is a controversial aspect of teaching English language. It is probably the most neglected one. Phonetics is another aspect that is ignored. The reason, i bet, being the most difficult phonetic rules and the fact that rules greatly vary. To convey a message, intonation, tone (whether show a rise/fall, fall/rise or flat pattern will also determine the meaning of the same series of words, sentences provided with varying intonations. Therefore, pronunciation should be an integral part of teaching.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos