Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Balgowan, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Balgowan, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Balgowan, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit I've learned the importance and reasoning behind constructing a lesson plan. There are three reasons for creating a lesson plan; to aid in planning a lesson, for keeping record of completed lessons, and a reference document to look at during a class. Also, I have seen real examples of quality lesson plans which include several components such as a procedure, anticipated problems that may arise during class, objectives for students as well as the teacher, the central focal point of the lesson, and also timing out each activity as to make sure all class time is used wisely.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 29 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos