Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Amanzimtoti, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit describes the use to past tenses in the fours forms (past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous) and also in the affirmative (positive), negative and question forms. The basic structure of a past tense sentence in comparison to present tense is very similar, except that with past simple you add '-ed' or '-d' to the base form verb as well as use 'did/does' in the negative and question forms, and with past continuous you use 'was/were' before the verb. With past perfect 'had' is used before the past participle, and with past perfect continuous you use 'had been' before the verb. Along with these sentence structures, the cases in which each tense is used is described, for example in past continuous this tense is used for uninterrupted past actions and descriptions.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 12 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos