Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Gauteng? Are you interested in teaching English in Magaliesburg, Gauteng? Check out our opportunities in Magaliesburg, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Magaliesburg, Gauteng TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit is about conditionals and reported speech. There five kinds of conditionals as following: Zero Conditional: if/when + present tense, present tense First Conditional: if + present simple, will (will can be replaced by a model verb) Second Conditional: if + past simple/would/could/might + base form Third Conditional: if + past perfect, would/could/might + have + past participle Mixed Conditional: if + past perfect, would + base form Then this unit explains how to teach conditionals to students. The rest of the unit is about direct speech and reported speech grammar rules. This unit also highlights how to modify the time expressions in reported speech and explains it in details with the help of a diagram. And then it describes some teaching ideas for direct & indirect speech.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 09 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos