Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Gauteng? Are you interested in teaching English in Lyttelton, Gauteng? Check out our opportunities in Lyttelton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Lyttelton, Gauteng TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit describes different methods for assessing students English proficiency and progress. There are a number of ways to assess a student's language level: Tutorials: These can take place with the whole group or with individual students. Perhaps teacher can do it in last 10 minutes at the end of the week. Evaluation by the students: It can be very useful to ask the students to evaluate their course by means of a questionnaire or guided discussion. Tests: It is often appropriate to give tests at different stages in a course. Then this chapter goes on to explain different kinds of tests and their purpose.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 05 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos