Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Eastern Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Aliwal North, Eastern Cape? Check out our opportunities in Aliwal North, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Aliwal North, Eastern Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 11 - Teaching receptive skills This unit considers receiptive skills, such as listening and reading, reasons and motives for reading and listening into two categories - for a purpose and for entertainment. Readers and listeners employ a number of specialist skills when reading or listening, and their understanding of the context will depend on their expertise in these areas: - Predictive skills - predicting or guessing the content of a text or article from the headline or title. - Specific information – scanning - sometimes, we read or listen to find out specific information only. - General idea – skimming - we don’t have to focus on every word or try to understand every single word but try to just have a general idea or understanding of the text or listening material. - Detailed information - if we need to understand something for a purpose, we need to read carefully or listen carefully so we can be sure to achieve that purpose. - Deduction from context - our understanding of words and phrases should go beyond what is obvious. Also, the main thing is choosing a topic - If students are interested in the topic, they are more likely to be very participative and motivated to learn more in class.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos