Trento, Italy TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Italy? Are you interested in teaching English in Trento, Italy? Check out our opportunities in Trento, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language.
Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Two productive skills are speaking and writing.
*Speaking activities in the classroom:
- Controlled activities (Drilling, prompting)
- Guided activities (Model dialogues, guided role-play)
- Creative communication (Free role-play, discussions, information gap, debates, simulations, communication games)
*Techniques to encourage interaction:
- Pair work
- Group work
- Plenty of controlled and guided pratice before fluency activities
- Make speaking activities purposeful
- Careful planning
*Writing skills: There are some factors need to be considered and incorporated
-Layout and punctuation
- Creative writing
* I have learnt from this unit: The teacher must create the need and desire, in the students, to communicate. To encourage the students, teacher can use variety of games in the classroom.