Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in India? Are you interested in teaching English in Aurangabad, India? Check out our opportunities in Aurangabad, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Aurangabad, India TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit explained teaching towards English output. Output is essentially two categories: writing and speaking. Writing sometimes gets neglected, but writing and speaking are both very important. Penmanship should not be a main focus. It is very important to help students with confusing words like homophones or words spelled the same and pronounced differently. One of the most helpful things I feel I learned is the distinction between accuracy and fluency activities. Accuracy activities focus on using the language correctly, while fluency activities focus on communicating or getting the message across naturally. Both are important.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos