Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in India? Are you interested in teaching English in Agartala, India? Check out our opportunities in Agartala, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Agartala, India TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
When leading a class you have to be prepared for yourself and for the students. You need to have you lesson plans ready, you need to be welcoming to students when they show up and introduce yourself. After introducing yourself have them introduce themselves as a sort of ice breaker. If you are not welcoming you are starting off on the wrong foot and it is hard to come back from that. Next you have to show examples and have everyone talking and contributing in some aspect. Using their name when called on is a good way to get students comfortable also. The next stage is when they will learn something new. Don't make it too complicated. You don't want to confuse them and then have to circle around and start all over. Again participation is a must and use their name. Always be helpful and smiling.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos