Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Victoria, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Victoria, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Victoria, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit, we learned about coursebooks and lesson materials: how and when to properly use them. There are two types of materials: authentic and created. Some advantages of using authentic materials are: 1) they are more interesting because they are real, 2) they give confidence to the students. Created materials are used because they are graded to the level of the students. One should also use coursebooks; they have their place in the curriculum.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 21 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos