Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Surrey, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Surrey, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Surrey, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit, we covered special types of lessons. I found this particular helpful as I am not currently teaching many elementary school classes. In previous units I had some trouble associating certain topics or lesson styles with children's lessons, but now it is much more clear. One particular piece of information that helped me was the 'attention seeking student' and the accompanying advice. I have such a student in my class. Her English is more advanced than others, so is usually able to shout out the answer when the other students are just beginning to think. I like the idea of giving her more tasks like handing out papers or cleaning the board. I also found that I am already doing some of the things this unit recommended for children, such as repetition. Every class for young learners, I start the class with a numbers and phonics song.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos